Náplň práce, informácie o pracovnom mieste:
We are searching for an independent communication specialist with high level English, analytical and writing skills to join and support our experienced PR team. If you are interested in discovering new and innovative ways of communicating in digital era, looking for creative ideas and transforming them into effective communication strategies, you are the right person to expand our small but friendly and supportive team. You will enjoy a relaxed environment, reasonably flexible working hours with possibility of home office and a chance to grow both on professional and personal level in a Slovak company with global reach.
The position is designed for junior/mid-skilled communication person with at least some experience preferably in PR, marketing or journalism. We are also interested in university students who are graduating in marketing, PR, media or economics. In terms of employment, we prefer external cooperation/students’ agreement/part-time, the scope of work will require daily operation, which means to be available app. 25-30 hours per week.
A/Monitoring, reporting and analyses:
- Providing reports and analyses of media coverage – as agreed with respective clients
- Providing/reading and analysing media monitoring results – for clients as well as for other team members
B/PR & Communication support:
- Active support of the senior PR experts and managers in the client/project management functions
- Drafting and copywriting of press materials, by-liners, blogposts or other types of PR/marketing documents as well as presentations for the clients
- Independent execution of everyday activities for clients including press office activities, administrative aspects of account work etc.
- Creation, maintenance and regular updates of media-kits, media and other experts lists, as well as events calendars
- Preparation and organization of documents related to cooperation with the client – meeting minutes, activity reports etc.
- Developing a consultant approach in account work and applying it to all activities (analysis, insights, advice etc.)
- Participation on developing communication programs, strategies and planning – contribution in the implementation phase of the campaign
C/Administration & Office management:
- Communication and coordination of work with suppliers delivering services either for clients or for office (respective local team)
- Maintaining the media archive and coordination of media subscription services
6.00 EUR / hour (gross)Termín nástupu:
asap / by agreementDruh pracovného pomeru:
- working for globally leading communication consultancy
- career growth opportunities in Grayling Slovakia and Grayling global network
- reasonably flexible working time
- home office functions upon agreement
- part of young and dynamic team of professionals
- internal trainings
Grayling Slovakia s. r. o.x
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti:
Medzinárodná komunikačná a konzultačná spoločnosť, pôsobiaca na slovenskom trhu od roku 1998. Portfólio klientov zahŕňa vedúce globálne spoločnosti, pre ktoré poskytujeme služby v oblasti public relations a public affairs.
Grayling Slovakia s. r. o.