Náplň práce, informácie o pracovnom mieste:
This position is responsible for processing T&E transactions through IQVIA Concur expense system and corporate credit card administration. The primary objective of this function is to ensure the information processed into Concur is in accordance to standard operating procedures and task service levels. The position will require some process expertise related to Travel and Entertainment, and payment processing in a global shared service environment. This individual will be a member of the IQVIA Global financial shared services center, supporting our global operations.
• Expense Audit & Internal T&E Customer Service
• Review and approval of T&E reports per corporate accounting guidelines and local statutory requirements
• Support of travelers with issue resolutions
• Provide T&E system training for new employees and colleagues
• Supporting customer service related questions
• Tracking and resolving incidents in ticketing tool
• Customer service to internal / external clients
support of travelers with expense report processing
support of travelers with corporate credit card usage
support of travelers with reimbursement process
• Regular recurring activities to decrease delinquency, late payment fees and to shorten expense report turn around time
• Strong focus on automation and harmonization activities
• Credit cards administration
• Opening accounts, maintenance, termination and clearing accounts
• Corporate credit card reconciliation
• Meeting card and P-card administration and monthly reconciliation
• Compliance audit of corporate card usage
• Supporting month end reconciliation and journal processing for related accounts
• Supporting external and internal audit requirements
• Cooperation with finance departments to enable smooth reimbursement process
• Regular update of training materials and policy updates
• Regular and ad-hoc reporting of financial data from different sources
• Perform other duties as assigned
Od 1200.00 – min. 1200 EUR gross/month BASED ON EXPERIENCE or equivalent for 75% contractDruh pracovného pomeru:
full-timeInformácie pre uchádzača:
• Please note, timing of the selection and the interview process will depend on COVID-19 situation.
• Role is available also for part timer (75% - 30 hours weekly)
IQVIA RDS Slovakia, s. r. o.x
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti:
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA RDS Slovakia, s. r. o.