Náplň práce, informácie o pracovnom mieste:
- Communication with internal and external clients (by phone, e-mail…)
- Taking care of all tasks regarding the company’s visitors (welcoming and announcing of the visitors)
- Office management (post, stationery, meeting room etc., making office readiness and orderly, cleaning service)
- Providing support regarding business trips (accommodation, flight tickets, transport – taxi)
- Support with event management , visa agenda and company apartments.
- some tasks instructed by Superior (general manager of Slovakia)
by agreementTermín nástupu:
ASAPDruh pracovného pomeru:
We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.Informácie pre uchádzača:
If you are interested to become a member of our team, please send your CV in English language.
We will only contact candidates who will meet the requirements for the position.
Ďalšie požiadavky na kandidáta:- 1 year experience in similar position is big plus
- Intermediate English and fluent Slovak language is must
- Logical and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new things
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- Good team player
- Experience in an international environment - is a plus
Huawei Technologies (Slovak), s.r.o.
Established in 1988, Huawei Technologies is a leading global innovative and customer-oriented ICT (Information and Communication Technology) company with high quality products, solutions, and services deployed in more than 100 countries and serving 35 out of the world´s top 50 operators. Huawei Technologies employs 83,000 staff members (over 35,000 engaged in R&D) and more than 10% annual revenue is invested back in R&D. Huawei´s full product portfolio covers wireless network (including 3G/UMTS), network product line (NGN, xDSL, optical network, data communications), application and software (IN, OSS/BSS), and terminals.